Reservations for guest apartments are accepted free of charge. As a rule, reservations are accepted up to seven days ahead and confirmed by an email by the seller.
After the reservation, documents for a notarised contract under the law of obligations are prepared in cooperation with the seller. If the buyer fails to provide the information required for the contract during the reservation period, the seller may cancel the reservation.
Contract under the law of obligations
A notarised sales contract of the apartment ownership under the law of obligations is signed with the customer by the agreed date, upon which the buyer pays 15% of the contract price.
Contract under the law of property
After the apartment is completed and an apartment ownership is formalised, a notarised contract under the law of property is signed, by which the title to the apartment is transferred and the buyer pays the remaining 85% of the apartment price.
The contract price includes:
- an apartment in the renovated building including interior finishing, kitchen and entrance hall furniture;
- a fee for building utility networks and connections to utility networks (electricity, water, sewerage, heating);
- data communication, security alarm system, digital network readiness;
- a storage room in the basement.
The contract price does not include:
- the notary fee and state fee for signing the sales contract;
- parking space;
- connection fees for data communication, telephone, security alarm system, cable TV or digital network.