Advent Sunday will be celebrated for the first time and lights on the Christmas tree will be lit at Noblessner Square on 28 November at 16.00. The Christmas tree decoration by Shishi was inspired by city lights.
The lights of Noblessner’s Christmas Tree will be switched on festively with the boys’ choir ‘Juhanid’ of the National Opera.
Elsewhere in Noblessner:
- 10.00–17.00 Breakfast will be available for the whole day (Põhjala Tap Room / Peetri 5).
- 16–22 Christmas Wonderland in Iglupark!
- 12.00–21.00 New menu for Christmas, and LORE’s mulled wine (LORE Bistro / Peetri 12).
- 12–21 special combo: ramen + home made mulled wine 16 € (Kampai / Peetri 12)
- 15–21 KaiF bar is open outside! (KaiF / Peetri 12)
- 11.00–18.00 Last day of the Month of Inventors in PROTO Invention Factory. Estonia’s biggest Lego city, invention workshops (Noblessner Foundry / Peetri 10). Tickets for €10/€14 or family tickets for €32.
- 12.00–18.00 ‘Great Pretender’, the duo exhibition by Gabriele Beveridge and Marge Monko will be open for the last day (Kai Art Centre / Peetri 12). Tickets for €8/€5.
See you in Noblessner!