Noblessner’s grandiose Christmas tree will be lit on the First Advent
On 1 December we will celebrate the First Advent in the Noblessner marina district in cooperation with the North Tallinn District Council and light the Christmas tree decorated by ShiShi designers Taivo Piller and Mart Haber.
The 14 metre tree has a modern touch with details emphasizing the marina atmosphere. According to the designers, Noblessner’s Christmas tree is where sea and city birds meet. The tree will remain in the Noblessner square for at least six weeks.
First Advent events in Noblessner will start in the morning:
- As on every Sunday, an all-day breakfast with a special menu for adults and children is served in Põhjala Tap Room (5 Peetri St.) on 1 December from 10 am to 5 pm.
- The Kai Art Centre (12 Peetri St.) has a cinema event for children. You are welcome to arrive at any time between 11 am and 3 pm. Tickets € 5 / € 3.
- At 3 pm Taivo Piller and Mart Haber from Shishi will make a presentation on Christmas decorations at the Art Gallery at 3 Staapli St. They will speak about the history of Christmas decorations and give practical tips on how to decorate a tree and create a festive mood at home.
- The PROTO Discovery Factory (12 Peetri St.) will have Science Theatre shows in the exhibition hall at 3.30 and 5 pm. Do you know how to determine the pH level of a solution, make smoky soap bubbles or mix a toothpaste for elephants?
The exhibition is open from 11 am to 6 pm, tickets € 12 from age 6.
- At 4 pm we will sing Christmas songs in Noblessner Square with the Kalamaja Mixed Choir and turn on the lights on the Christmas tree.